-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastfish1967

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 73 Gold Duster that I am stripping to make a grudge racing drag car for my daughter and future son-in-law. Car was hit in left 1/4 panel and was totalled by insurance co. It's a slant six, auto w/AC. All interior is going and some exterior. Its got a perfect hood and front bumper along with all associated parts. Engine compartment and underdash wiring is also good. I need a very good set of chrome taillight bezels for this car. Also need good fiberglass bumpers and cowl scoop hood. I will buy or trade. I have lots of other Mopar parts/cars also. What do you need? Thanks!
Norm
229-425-7472

what type of headliner does it have? carboard?if so, what condition?

Yes it has a cardboard headliner. I remember noticing a little mold in places. I will take it down and see what's left of it when I'm done. Thanks!
Norm
229-425-7472

Maybe but I'm tired of seeing 6-pack scoops on damn near every Mopar I see. I plan to cut part of the cowl scoop out and stick a blower type scoop through it. We'll see! Thanks!
Norm
229-425-7472

Maybe but I'm tired of seeing 6-pack scoops on damn near every Mopar I see. I plan to cut part of the cowl scoop out and stick a blower type scoop through it. We'll see! Thanks!
Norm
229-425-7472

WOHA! now six packs are mopars heritage you dont see a chebbie guy complaining about cowls on chebbies :violent2:

I have been a Mopar guy all my life and I'm 56 years old. I raced an E/Gas 66 Barracuda with a smallblock 4-speed back in the 70's and bracket raced on and off ever since. I don't dislike 6-pack scoops, I just get tired of seeing them on every Mopar I see. I guess I just want to be a little different. Anybody can own a chebby and look in the local Piggly Wiggly sales adds and get a recipe to make them run. Mopars are harder to get the power out of only because we don't (or I should say didn't) have as good a selection of heads to choose from. I like all muscle cars but I'll pick Mopar every time. They have been really good to me through the years and I have had them all.

Guys this is a sale add not a Cowl Vs 6bbl scoop debate. Either buy parts or stay out of his add please,

Do you have the firewall bulkhead fitting or drip rail moldings

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back