-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon540

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Lower control arms off a 73 duster. Which had a sway bar. They need to be rebuilt there in good shape. Light rust pitting.$150 plus shipping.

1477856426627372853957.jpg

1477856622366476475754.jpg

I may be wrong but the tabs look like they are in the wrong place for a 73 car. Other members please chime in. If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

I may be wrong but the tabs look like they are in the wrong place for a 73 car. Other members please chime in. If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

Good observation.
You aren't wrong.
Sway bar tabs for 73-76 are welded on, more or less in the center of the arm.
65-72 sway bar mount tabs are welded onto the bottom of the LCA, near the ball joint stud hole.

Those LCA's pictured, with the sway bar mount tab welded onto the "top" area of the arm, aren't correct for an A body car.
That location is for 66-69 B body cars.

Either those LCA's are B body LCA's, or somebody has welded on sway bar mount tabs from "B" body LCA's and used them for a custom application.

To the OP.
Look on the front of the LCA's for letter codes.
Scrape off the rust, sandpaper, wire wheel brush, if you have to.
Look for the letters VL, which code out to A body LCA's.
PD, or RW, and they will be B body LCA's.

If you could scrape off the rust from the front of those LCA's, and find those letter codes that i described to you, i would be interested in them, if they turn out to be "B" body LCA's.
But you have to do that for me, to properly identify them, before i step up to the plate and purchase them.
hemi71x

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back