Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have a 73 duster 340. auto trans. it is a # matching. the car runs and drives off of a gas can. the trunk floor needs to be put in. i have one that goes with the car

i think it is safe to say that i do not think that the car has ever been repainted, so what damage you see is what you get. the floors are solid, as is the frame rails, and except for the tail panel and trunk floors, there is only a few surface rust spots in the car. has a few small dents in it. 8 1/4 open rear. dual exaust. has fender tag that matches the title, rad support, and door sticker along with the vin plate.

car is located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in virginia. 3,700.00

gold 340 002.jpg

gold 340 001.jpg

gold 340 003.jpg

gold 340 004.jpg

gold 340 006.jpg

gold 340 005.jpg

the interior needs a dash pad, and seats redone. it has nice door panels. the color is a tan. i will try to get a few later. i have decided to keep the slant six car, and put a 340 4 speed in it........................................
so, i will take a 70-71 340 engine (complete) , and or a full four speed setup for a 340. the /6 already has the pedals with the columm, so i just need everything under the car..... i just do not want to take the # matching engine out of this 73 to put it in my 70, but someone please save it from its own demise.lol/

ill take a 340 and four speed setup in on trade for this car with fender tag, title, and i hope to find a build sheet somewhere in it

i would take it on trade, but i need a four speed setup too if i was to trade even up. lol
i am easy to work, so let me know

************** update*************************************

i just got done hooking up the fuel tank by just setting it in the trunk, and hooked all the lines back up on the car. It runs awesome. And the trans shifts perfect. I hooked up the radiator hoses, and filled with antifreeze, and the car holds a constant temp. No overheating, and no leaks.
Also, the exaust manifolds and intake i belaive are the numbers matching. Carb is not

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back