-
Status
Not open for further replies.

troyintahoe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ran great when parked a few years ago. Very strait, very clean, Nevada body. Currently has a 360 slap stick auto. I have some new parts to go with it. It was orange when I brought it home. I few hours with some 3m compound and there is shiny red correct code paint under there! This is a factory red car with white strobe stripe option. This is a real RM code car, not a clone. Appears to never have been in an accident, and almost zero rust.

I have replaced the tail lenses and a few other parts that were not so good. I also purchased a new tank for it because I bought it with no cap on. I figured the stock tank might not be too healthy.

Located in Gardnerville, Nevada (Near Reno Tahoe). Looking for a 67-69 Dart driver, 65-69 coronet, or a wagon, or any vert, or A-body. Must be a decedent driver. I bought the Roadrunner for a winter project but I just don't have the time.

Troy [email protected] Vin on request

2008_1105RR0002.jpg

2008_1115R0005.jpg

2008_1115R0003.jpg

2008_1105RR0006.jpg

2008_1105RR0003.jpg

I would also consider collector or vintage motorcycles in trade. I take cash too ($6,500 obo) but prefer trades.

Would you take the duster in my avatar it has a .060 bored 273 with a brand new comp cams cam, 4 bbl, headers, flowmasters, High compression pistons, minor rust in the driver door and by the taillight. rebuilt tranny.

I would definately consider it. Can you send some better pics to me at my home e-mail?

I lived in Sunnyvale when it was orchards. Not trying to age myself or anything. I used to live on Blaney avenue. Troy

[email protected]

I did! Seems like most that are interested there are on the east coast. Troy

I've had a few decent offers. Some guy even offered a 2004 Mercedes C230 sport coupe with 97,000 miles. I told him to sell it and pay cash:cheers:

Update as of 07-6-2009. I've completely rubbed the paint out. Have a new stripe kit and birds in matte black. New tank, sending unit, blew the lines out and rebuilt the carb. Fogged the cylinders with oil about two months prior. Repaired the wiring issues not allowing it to start. Started the car in May. Runs good and sounds good. New PPG windshield installed. Needs header gaskets, seal on the power steering gear box.

Noted: Harland Sharp roller rockers, high volume fuel pump, chrome box, aftermarket coil.

Gutted the interior. Floor pan is nice! I will soon be ordering new carpet and starting to put the interior back together. No legitimate trades offered to date. Still here if someone has a good trade. In the mean time I'll slowly keeping bringing the Roadrunner back to life. It's starting to look really nice!

2009_0307RR70007.jpg

2009_0307RR70003.jpg

2009_0512motor0003.jpg

Too bad I didn't know about this car when I was stuck in Carson City, Nevada for 5 days. It was a few years back, but at least it would've given me something to do! Very nice car!

Thanks for the compliments. I am only about 15 minutes from Carson City, by the way. Troy

I am only about 15 minutes from Carson City, by the way. Troy

That would've been nice to know 2 summers ago. I was stranded there with my family when the transmission went out on our Blazer (no comments!) from Sunday to Wednesday. Miserable time to say the least!

Still here! I started striping the car now that the paint is rubbed out. Looks real nice from 10 feet. I gutted the interior for carpet installation and interior work. I still have little time and would much rather have a driver now. The new job takes up most of my time. $6,000 or trade....................

Troy [email protected]

2009_0712bulge0003.jpg

2009_0712stripes0004.jpg

what about my car? i can toss in a 70 also no engine or trans but its a complete car

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back