[FOR SALE] 73 Scamp with "just a little rust"

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that makes My #s matching 73 340 Duster that is all complete look like a solid car(Needs 1/4s and roof structure repair but is a straight car) and great buy at 1500 Bucks.

The guy has to have added one too many Zeros. but it says 7500 in the body of the ad too so he thinks hes got a gem...when all hes got is a POS

Well, if he's right about that being a "small" dent on the fender, then it is a "little" rust in the quarters.

It is a very rare and highly sought after option.
My 73 340 Duster is an ultra rare one of none reclining bucket seat car that also has a fold down backseat

Had a girlfriend once who had a big old Cadillac Eldorado that had the fold down leather seat option! Man, that car was a rolling love nest!! All of the seats folded down to one big flat leathery pad!!! Man, I miss those days!! Geof

He's one crack smoker lookin for another.

Damn..... I guess I gave my 72 318 Scamp in much better shape away @ $1500. Id say he is on a good dose of crystal meth/bath salts....

Well guys... I just bought it.... $750... not $7500, lol.... She is rusty, but I saw some potential.... And he "fixed" (spray painted) the radiator... Overall she's a good ole girl... Needs some love, but took the family out for a cruise the other night... and they loved it..

Well guys... I just bought it.... $750... not $7500, lol.... She is rusty, but I saw some potential.... And he "fixed" (spray painted) the radiator... Overall she's a good ole girl... Needs some love, but took the family out for a cruise the other night... and they loved it..

Well, sounds like you did alright. Congrats on the new project! :thumblef:
Dallas

....and everyone suddenly gets real quiet......:D:D:D

Congrats on the car man, hope you enjoy.

Post deleted. C'mon guys, copy the ad next time, so we can all make fun of it!

He sure thought he had a gem.... Don't get me wrong, I love my new toy.... But needs fender, quarters, rockers, quarter glass, radiator, and a lot of TLC..... He may have been cracked out, lol... No offence taken to any posts, thought it was hilarious that my car was a thread on here..... The +'s..... Car runs and drives, interior id near mint, A/C still works, and the whole family and I can go cruising now... I will update the "cracked out" project, lol

$750 is more like it. $7500 was just crazy. Congrats on your purchase. Fix that girl up

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back