73 swinger meets a wagon.

-

1973dartswinger

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, haven't been around much and my dart has been sitting but now I've stumbled across something that's going to breath life back into the project. Currently i have a 1973 dart swinger with a slant six. Most body work is done but the suspension needs work and the six has saw better days. So I found a 76 valiant wagon with a somewhat built 1973 360 with a 727a tranny with b&m manual/automatic shifter with the r reverse pattern. He also rebuilt the front end with bushings and k frame mounts also new brakes. So my plan is to take this wagon k frame and swap it with the one on my dart. As far as my knowledge goes everything should hook up the same from one car to the next. Also i was wondering will the leaf springs on the wagon fit on my dart? And if so will it.lift the rear some? Next question is any drive shaft going to work or will i need one custom made? Any other problems i may run into that you guys see please.let me know. Also its all going.to.be going to a Chrysler 8.25 with 3.55s and sure grip. Pictures will be posted once i get some!

-
Back