-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batesy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for this exact air cleaner (74-76 see image below) but in working condition And with the diaphragm piece that's missing in this one. Working condition means the diaphragm that opens the door in the snorkel works (I.e. Holds vacuum and the little door opens and closes). A complete one is fine but if yours is missing the lid that is ok. No rust infested or beat up ones please. The snorkel should have the rounded end and it should have an indentation (see second pic below)for linkage.
Many thanks

image_zps25f9f0c1.jpg

image_zpsd3866fd3.jpg

I have the air cleaner assembly you are looking for, original and complete and in excellent condition, and works perfectly, the diagrafirm works great, from a car from florida

50.00 + ride

mopar charlie
727-271-5068

Still looking. A number of people have sent pictures and offers but none of them were the correct model I am looking for.
If you have one please contact me.
The snorkel should be about 6 1/4" long with a rounded end along with the other details mentioned in my first post.
Many thanks

I sent a PM. Mine came from a 74 Dart Sport with a slanty. CA emissions may differ. I truly have no use for mine so $20 plus shipping from Northern California. I take PayPal and can ship tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back