-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
If you're going for super heavy duty, these might do the trick. Thicker C Body rotors will take the Viper calipers...1 inch drop spindle will help get the nose down without unloading the torsion bars. Uses a larger upper ball than the 73-up A Body so some scrounging and or fabrication may be required. This thread has a bunch of good info on these http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...6V93459eZF6Uj7aWw&sig2=lya8ZT_LHEga733U_vJKBA
I have the spindles and Caliper brackets...rotors are regular Auto Parts store items. Asking $100 plus the ride. PM me if interested. Thanks FABO!

i want to swap front drum brakes to disc on a 63 chr. new yorker. do you know if that will work. thanks

i want to swap front drum brakes to disc on a 63 chr. new yorker. do you know if that will work. thanks

That, I don't know...but, I'd say these would probably get the job done. They're cheap enough that if they can't be made to work without a bunch of hassle, you can always flip them to somebody wanting to go disc on a later 60's C Body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back