ddume

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello All,
I have a A/C fan blade, throttle linkage parts, and the P/S pump ( with the big block bracket, and 318 brackets) for the 74 Dart Swinger.

I have been successful with the R/B conversion. These parts are left in garage.

100 USD plus shipping is my price. I reside in Alexandria, VA 22310.

Merry Christmas to All!

Would you sale the p/s big block brackets separate I might need them.
Sure David,
I thought I could use them, but went with R/B PS pump, reduced the 5/8" hose to 3/8". You can also use the return flange from a C Body PS box, and install the Zero size O ring.
I bought 5 of them.
ddume

Sure David,
I thought I could use them, but went with R/B PS pump, reduced the 5/8" hose to 3/8". You can also use the return flange from a C Body PS box, and install the Zero size O ring.
I bought 5 of theM
ddume

Ok I was going to use it on my 74 b body. How much is it. Is it just the brackets.
I mounted the P/S pump from the Dart onto a 413,, and the pulley was about 3/4" beyond where it would have matched up.

The bracket goes for 40. Along with instruction sheet. It mounts to the R/B just fine.

What brand are they? Sounds like they are from a conversion kit or are they a stock set?
The brackets are from a conversion kit, mounted to the A body Saginaw pump. I will go photo it.

IMG_1524.JPG

IMG_1525.JPG

IMG_1526.JPG

IMG_1527.JPG

Looks good when I get off work tonight I will look at another pump and bracket that I have just to make sure it's not for a big block. I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back