74 Cuda color?

-

Plymouth 340

Triple Digit Ride
Reaction score
What colors could you paint, paint a 74 Cuda? Can you paint it any A-body color? I cant really find color charts for 74 Cuda.

I do believe the same colors were available. I do not see a reason why you couldn't paint it any color you like regardless of what was on the order form back in the day.

I paint my cars whatever color I like, but that's just me:D

-if it's not the original paint, it doesn't affect the value in any way. A repaint to original can be done next time.

Checked it out a little. But i like Rallye Red and the internet helped me find the actual colors from then.

Sorry just the way i talk, your saying i should do that, cause its a help to the guys on E Body forum.

no im saying that if have paint chip color charts from 1974 for dodge /plymouth/chrysler, post them up so we can ALL see them.everybody likes color charts.and if you are buying a 74 barracuda,then maybe you can learn more about it over there as there are A body cudas over here.in 1970,the barracuda went from A to E body........

Allpar has the codes and downloadable chip sheets.

74 has a new cool green (I know)- Deep Sherwood

no im saying that if have paint chip color charts from 1974 for dodge /plymouth/chrysler, post them up so we can ALL see them.everybody likes color charts.and if you are buying a 74 barracuda,then maybe you can learn more about it over there as there are A body cudas over here.in 1970,the barracuda went from A to E body........

The link in post #3 goes to the 74 color charts.

-
Back