Not open for further replies.

Jonno

Jonno
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1974 Dodge Dart Sport 360
28,000 miles, factory 360 package, 727 Auto, bucket seats, console shift, sure grip rear end, power front disc brakes, power steering, rallye wheels, michelin radials, half vinyl roof, frost green exterior on fawn (beige) interior.
Original low milage Western Canada car, never rusted, never hot rodded.
Located in Ottawa, Ontario Canada. $17,000 Canadian.

Dart74.jpg

Dart74-2.jpg

Dart74-1.jpg

Dart74-4.jpg

Dart74-3.jpg

I've been admiring that car on UsedOttawa and Kijiji for a little while... why don't my 6/49 numbers ever come up??? :(

Man that car is beautiful. I wish I had your asking price saved up.

Crazy how they go from a $3699 car in 1973' to $16000 in 35 years:

My mom's Brand New 1973' 340 Dart Sport in 1973 picture:
Moms73DS-1.jpg

Good Luck!

That's very, very nice and reminds me of the 74 Dart Sport we had a few years back - a 318, though. It was originally the same exterior color/stripe combo - G2 Frosty Green - as this one, but when we got it, the canopy vinyl top had been dyed black, and the black stripes were added after a full repaint. It had a bucket interior - auto, no console, and was black dash, rug/headliner with white buckets. We redid the vinyl top with correct boar grain in black. We bought it for $6500 in 2004 and sold for $10000 in 2005. The new owner had it for sale for $19950 in late 2006 - I think it's still for sale somewhere in NC.

Update: looks like it might still be for sale!
http://www.classicsandcustoms.com/search/Dodge_Dart_Sport_302_16470.asp

DSCF0232b.JPG

That's very, very nice and reminds me of the 74 Dart Sport we had a few years back - a 318, though. It was originally the same exterior color/stripe combo - G2 Frosty Green - as this one, but when we got it, the canopy vinyl top had been dyed black, and the black stripes were added after a full repaint. It had a bucket interior - auto, no console, and was black dash, rug/headliner with white buckets. We redid the vinyl top with correct boar grain in black. We bought it for $6500 in 2004 and sold for $10000 in 2005. The new owner had it for sale for $19950 in late 2005 - I think it's still for sale somewhere in NC.

DSCF0232b.JPG

Man!! that one is a BEAUT too!
Do you know the exact paint info on that...I love it!?

Both cars are G2 Frosty Green - ours was a 2 stage repaint of the original color. Only available in 1974 and 1975. It's a great color that you don't see too often - very 70's.

If you are in Ottawa come over and see it sometime, and keep buying the 6/49 tickets!

I'm going to take you up on that, I'd love to see the car in person! I'm just at Merivale and Meadowlands in the west end, you?

.\

I am in Alta Vista near Kilborn and Alta Vista. Call me on my cell *** *** XXXX to set something up. Jon.

Copied your phone number down, you might want to erase it off the net.

How's the weekend looking for you? I just got my Demon's interior back together yesterday and if it's nice out, it'd be cool to drive it over to check out your Dart.

PS: I lived on Harding Road between Walkley and Canterbury back in my highschool days so I'm familiar with the area... how much could it have changed since the 1980's? ;)

.\

I am in Alta Vista near Kilborn and Alta Vista. Call me on my cell 613 299 7008 to set something up. Jon.

That's one nice Dart Sport!! Where in Western Canada did it come from/dealership? Small world... I used to live on Evans Blvd off of Heron Rd in the mid '80s but now live in BC. Haven't been back since then but I just checked out Google Earth and it doesn't look like things are radically different.

Even smaller world, I've lived in Vancouver! Had apartments on W. 10th Ave. in Kits, Chaldecott St in Dunbar and Westwater Dr. in Richmond! Worked at YVR south terminal float base... speaking of YVR.

If anyone from Victoria or Calgary log into this thread, I've lived there too! ;)

.\

I am in Alta Vista near Kilborn and Alta Vista. Call me on my cell to set something up. Jon.

Demon Dave, the next two weekends do not look too good for me, it is going to have to wait until the first weekend in May - would like to see your Demon though. I had the Dart out to Place D'Orleans and Coventry Rd. cruise nites last year, so I could always get together with you there sometime,

Demon Dave, the next two weekends do not look too good for me, it is going to have to wait until the first weekend in May - would like to see your Demon though. I had the Dart out to Place D'Orleans and Coventry Rd. cruise nites last year, so I could always get together with you there sometime,

That's cool but I hope for my sake it doesn't sell before then! ;)

In reply to H22A4 it the Dart was delivered new to Sigalet Brothers Chrysler in Vernon B.C. and lived it's entire life in the area until I purchased it in nearby Kelowna B.C. five years ago and had it transported to Ontario. It was purchased by a local lady who drove until the late '80s.

How much does that work out to in American and is it still for sale? How many owners have owned the car? Is this a numbers matching car and do you have any pics of the engine compartment? Thank you, Bob ([email protected])

Jonno - Your narrow wsw tires: What's the make, model and size? I've been looking for narrow wsw's, and they look like new radials. Thanks!

Man that car is beautiful. I wish I had your asking price saved up.

Crazy how they go from a $3699 car in 1973' to $16000 in 35 years:

My mom's Brand New 1973' 340 Dart Sport in 1973 picture:
Moms73DS-1.jpg

Good Luck!

how about a little better pic of that car! man that photo needs some help!

dart sport.jpg

those are 2 of the prettiest dart sports i have ever seen. i love that color. it is truely a classic combo not seen much today.

Thanks Jonno - Did you ever sell your Dart Sport? It's truly a beautiful car, and a great opportunity for someone - hope it goes to a good MoPar home, and the new owner keeps it original. How about a trade for a 75 Scamp? :profilel:

Hey Jon

Got my Demon back on the road with the 360, etc. Still have the Dart? We could do a show 'n tell if you're into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back