-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970-dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
i just got this car today and have not had a chance to look at the fender tag or run the vin or anything else and i work 40 hours over the next three days.

so i will be digging in this weekend and checking all numbers and see what i really have in this car. i will be taking the complete drive train and cooling system and rear end plus the front disc brake setup. I might take a few interior parts but if there is anything else anybody might be interested in let me know and i will double check that i dont need it and will get you good pics of the part.

I will try my best to ship some smaller stuff but i want no part of shipping bigger stuff

thanks

View attachment parts1.jpg

View attachment parts2.jpg

as I said I am very busy the next few days but will have some time on Saturday. I would be happy to take some pics of whats there and post them for anybody who wants them.

I really have no clue what to ask for any of these parts and im not looking to get rich so I trust you folks to make fair offers

Vinyl top pieces at bottom of the a pillars? And a working map light switch?
Thanks

when say map might you mean the dome light or is there one up front ?? I bought it without even looking at it and only loaded and unloaded it at a buddies house so I am clueless to what it has until I get a chance to look it over.

when say map might you mean the dome light or is there one up front ?? I bought it without even looking at it and only loaded and unloaded it at a buddies house so I am clueless to what it has until I get a chance to look it over.

The Map light switch is on the driver side by the parking brake lever.

ok everybody else just post what ur looking for and I will take pics and post them and we can go from there

Is it a floor shift? I'm looking to change out my steering column and put a quarter stick shifter in. Heck if the turn signals and hazards work, I'd be interested in those harnesses as well.

I don't think it is floor shift and not sure on the A/C but will look on Saturday. Sorry I don't know more about these things but as I said I bought it off craigslist and never looked at it before hand. we pulled it up on the flat bed and it is still sitting on there until morning when my buddy unloads it at his house where I will not get over there until the weekend.

and I work 13.5 hour days the next three days so sorry for the delay

was able to swing by and grab some pics and i am woking on getting them uploaded now

Is it a floor shift? I'm looking to change out my steering column and put a quarter stick shifter in. Heck if the turn signals and hazards work, I'd be interested in those harnesses as well.

auto on the column sorry

I am interested in the instrument cluster. Is IT still available?

Yes it is and I'll get better picture of it posted tonight. But i believe it is in good shape and I'll look better at it and make sure it works ok as well

How much for the entire car? Take off what you wanted and sell the rest.

I am taking complete drivetrain rear and front and brakes. The taillights and armrests are spoken for.

Haven't been asked about the grill visors seatbelts chrome trim pieces map light and instrument cluster. As of now and then of those people have told me that they want them or not.

There will not be much left to it when I'm done but I would take any reasonable offer. I will give the people that have asked up to this point through the weekend to decide if they want the parts or not then we can talk about the rest of it.

P.m. me with an idea of what you would be willing to pay for it and we can go from there. I have a complete spare slant six and fairly newly rebuilt transmission. Display the complete drivetrain front and rear end out of my 70. And a extra 318 also that came out of a 1970 D 100. Was not the original engine but ran really well

very intersted in the interior parts first the plastic tops on both doors and rear below side window also the plastic that covers the a piller post both sides. check them for cracks and sundamage will be calky if you if sundamaged let me know thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back