-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74 DART'

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Ill soon be selling my 74 dart 2door. Its a S6 904 7.25. Its in pretty decent shape. It has been my daily driver for the past year and a half. Its got p.s., manual disc brakes. Is an original ac car but only has the underdash components. I took the box out and checked the heater core and evaporator and both are fine.

The engine has a new water pump , rad hoses, t-stat, and coolant. Also has new cap, rotor, pcv valve, plugs and wires. Replaced the fuel filter and air filter. Replaced with new power steering pressure and return hoses, but has a small leak from the pump. Recently replaced the valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals.

Car has big bolt pattern. Has new front rotors, Bearings and Seals. New front calipers and pads. Replaced master cylinder and fluid. Less than 1000 miles on these parts. Cleaned and painted upper control arms and replaced bushings. Uppers only. Probably needs lowers also. Has new rear shocks just replaced in April. Has 2 new rear tires. 2157014 white letter tires. Front tires are in fair shape. Less than 500 miles on rear tires.
Replaced windshield wiper pivot seals. Removed and primered underdash linkages, replaced seals and pivot base gaskets ( kit from schumacer) installed grease fittings and greased pivots.

Interior is pretty complete, drivers seat is torn on the side. Rear seats are torn on seat backs. Headliner is in ok shape but needs to be redone. Dash in good shape, some cracks on dash pad. Has factory am radio (not hooked up). Door panels in good shape, left rear cracked. All glass in good shape. Carpet original but in decent shape. Body in fair condition but needs work. Needs passenger side floor pan, drivers and rear in good shape. Trunk floor in good shape. Had vinyl top and has issues. Around rear pillars and around rear glass. Rusted in drip rail areas and previous owner cut half of the drip rails off , guess he was going to shave them off. Some bondo in lower quarters but not completely rotted. Has front and rear side markers shaved. All side chrome and window crome is missing. Front and rear bumpers in ok shape. Car is in black primer now. Good car to drive while you fix up. All lights work, runs good, hasn't given me any problems. Needs some work has some leaks ps, trans, rear diff. But is a solid car. Sorry about long post but wanted to give an honest discription. Car is located near Tampa Fl. Asking 2800 OBO. Thanks. Will post pics ASAP in know the post is worthless without!

Almost forgot. Car comes with a complete but disassembled 318. Was tearing it down for inspection. Short block is still assembled. All appears to be in good shape. Has oil pan, timing cover,heads, 2bl intake and carb. Stock fuel pump,distributor, valvetrain, have all necessary bolts. Comes with used chrome valve covers, extra new stock fuel pump, extra used starter. Comes with a set of used hedman a body headers in good shape. Also have a 3 row radiator . I know it will fit in an a body cause i used it in my 72 demon. Had it boiled out and pressure tested. Have not run it since it got it back from rad shop. All parts go with car, was going to do a small block swap but now must sell. 2800 for everything.

P61806922.jpg
P6180694.jpg
P61806952.jpg
P61806972.jpg
P61806962.jpg
P61806912.jpg
P6180693.jpg

Am i asking to much? Seems like a good deal to me, comes with some v8 parts, good driveable car.

Wow, that looks a LOT like my car!

For one, I'd go back and edit the post you have the pics in.

Hit 'Enter' between each image link once.
This will make the thread easier to read.

I wish you luck with the sale, your car really reminds me a lot of mine when I was looking at it for sale.

Open to offers, will sell with the spare v8 parts and super six intake, exhaust manifold, 2bll carb, air cleaner and kickdown linkage.

Must sell ill take 1800.00 just to get this out of here. Good deal for this car and extra parts, ive lowered the price a 1000.00 , it needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back