Status
Not open for further replies.

acmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
74 Dart Sport race car make offer but would rather trade
i bought this a few years back from north carolina for the motor that was in it now has a 400/727 the motor thats in it now does have a large cam, aluminum torker intake, holley carb, fenderwell headers,2800 stall, 452 heads, milodon pan dont know much about the motor itsseld other than that it does sound like a beast.the car is solid i stripped the underside to bare metal and painted the underside black the body was stripped down to about the original paint then primer shot on and the some artic whit sprayed over it the paint isnt the greatest job just wanted to get something over it to protect it there is some filler but just over some dents.it has a fiberglass lift off 6 pack hood the drip rails on the roof have been shaved off and the bumper are tucked up against the body with no filler panels i have pics of the car stripped down also if any one wants to see. car has 12pt cage, frame tied, ladder bar/coil overs, back braced 8 3/4 and some kind of spool or sure grip it leaves 2 marks, there is no interior its a stripped out race car. has a 5 gal fuel cell, msd, the car will fit a 29x13.50 tire right now it has a 11.50 on it now on steel wheels it does not have the telstars on the front now i just have some rallys on it but it comes with polished centerlines for the front. I have just got the car wired up good enough to here it run and see it move it so it will nedd rewired had a wiring mess when i got it and i pitched it all also i do have the front and back glass for the car its just not installed and the car does have a clear title but does not have a vin tag the title does match the other numbers on the car and it did pass ohio state inspection by those #s
i was going to turn it back into a street car but would rather do some trading on something mopar, rat rod, inclosed trailer or what you got worst i can say is no or just sell it i have another project and this one needs to go let me know located in grove city ohio

Looks like a great starting point for a race car or even brought back to street.Good luck with the sale/trade/barter.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back