Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have a 74 duster with title. the floors appear to be real solid. needs little work to lower quater bottoms. has disc brakes up front. it is a 318 car. i have not heard the car run. it need a carb, altenator,rad, and hoses. i was told that it ran fine when parked, but you decide. bumpers are straight. interior is missing back seat, and the top plastics that go on uppr door. it is a 904 auto trans. 7 1/4 rear. brakes work great. doors are good tire well has a few little holes, but rest of trunk appear to be good minus driver side where the trunk pan meets the wheel well. the tire blew apart, and the metal caught it and ripped the seam like 3 inches. (metal need to be tapped back into place and seam seal it) i looked over the driver side quarter, and i do not see any body work where there is primer, but i think they just sprayed on it to stop surface rust in those spots
i have a free and clear title for car.
i hate to part a solid car, but if alot of parts are wanted, then i may go that way, but first i would like to sell it whole

come and get it 900.00 located 1/2 hr from martinsville international speedway in virginia

74 duster 001.jpg

74 duster 002.jpg

74 duster 003.jpg

74 duster 004.jpg

74 duster 005.jpg

Reduced_________________800.00 Come And Get It Before I Do The Body Work And Repaint The Car

i have now decide to part the car out................................................

I need a trunk lock, the dash on your car looks to be in pretty good shape, price? What color is the steering wheel?

I need a trunk lock, the dash on your car looks to be in pretty good shape, price? What color is the steering wheel?

are you taking the dash out or me? steering wheel is tan. ill take 150.00 for the dash, lock and wheel, or 175.00 for the dash, lock and entire steering colunm

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back