-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumpkinduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
74 Duster 318. Looking to sell and move on to another project.
I'm looking at 2 options. Option 1 $15k for the whole car as a 95% completed project, or option 2 $5K for a rolling chassis ready for your motor and tranny.

Clean title and very attractive exterior/interior 74 Duster originally a /6, Looks like the passenger side floor board was replace previously as well as the spare tire well. small flaws from over the years on the body but no dents, some scratches and what looks like a small hole in a previous repair on the rear. All glass is good and functional. The car is orange with black strips on the sides and a black newer vinyl top. Interior is color matched with orange and black vinyl for the door panels and seats. Newer black carpet and black headliner. Rear deck is wrapped in black vinyl as well. The car is stored in the garage since I bought it in 2017 and doesn't get left in the elements. I would recommend bigger torsion bars, a little bouncy up front. Plenty of pictures

Complete car: $15k can drive away
  • Freshly built 318 and A904 tranny with less then 500 miles.
  • bored .30 over and block was decked
  • High volume oil pump
  • Comp Cams K20-223-3 Cam Kit - Xtreme Energy 224/230 Hydraulic Flat Cam K-Kit for Chrysler 273-360
  • High Flow water pump
  • Mini Starter
  • Edlebrock RPM Intake
  • Holley Sniper EFI 550-511 - Holley Sniper EFI 550-511 Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit - Black Ceramic Finish
  • Holley Hyperspark distributor, CD ignition box, and ignition coil - Holley Sniper EFI 565-304BK HyperSpark Distributor - Chrysler 318 / 360 Holley Sniper EFI 556-152 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition Coil Holley Sniper EFI 556-151 Sniper EFI HyperSpark CD Ignition Box
  • 3 core aluminum radiator with shroud
  • Dual electric fans
  • QA1 tubular K frame
  • Borgeson manual steering 14:1 quick ratio box, P/S Conversion 65-79 Mopar 1-1/4" Sector Shaft
  • Borgeson P/S pump, line, bracket and steering coupler
  • New manual brake master cylinder
  • Summit racing headers ceramic coated inside and out. Driver side header modified for steering cross bar and pitman arm clearance
  • Dual flowermaster hush series mufflers (not so quite lol)
  • New 3/8" hard fuel line
  • New fuel tank with electric fuel pump in tank
  • Fuel pressure regulator/filter set at 59psi (LS style)
  • I believe the torque converter is a stock or a low stall
  • transmission was rebuilt locally with shift kit installed
  • B&M floor shifter
  • 8 3/4 rearend - open diff, unknow exact gears but cruises on the hwy at 60-70mph around 2500 rpms
  • All electrical works - headlights, wipers, interior, turn signal, brake lights
  • Interior is in pretty good shape but needs a few small things like glove box insert and driver outside air vent needs a cover.
  • 50/50 split back folding front bench seat new 3 point retractable seat beats
    rear bench seat with matching orange and black wrap.
  • Digital receiver head unit with rear 6x9's and kick panel 6 1/2 speakers
  • Brakes - 10" drums all around - comes with a manual disk brake conversion for the front. The calipers don't clear the 14" rims on the car so I swapped back the drums. The current drums need to be rebuilt or replaced
  • On Dash tach
  • triple digital gauges behind floor shifter. Oil pressure, coolant temp, and voltage
  • All wiring has been loomed and cleaned up in the engine bay
  • All new hoses and belts
  • New battery
  • New shocks
  • lokar throttle and kickdown cables and bracket
  • Includes an unmounted brand new QA1 front sway bar and lower control arm brackets to weld in for install.
The car is a head turn and a noise maker.

Option 2 $5k can tow away
No motor, tranny, floor shifter, throttle and kick down cable (Will include old shaft kick down, exhaust, ignition system (Holley components), tach and gauges, QA1 front sway bar.

Will come with new fuel tank and fuel lines, 8 3/4 rear end, front disk brake conversion, power steering complete, some loose extra parts that have been removed previously, full interior stays intact, QA1 k-member for small block, a904 to 8 3/4 driver line. Ready to for your transplant.

IMG_0242.jpeg

IMG_0243.jpeg

IMG_0245.jpeg

IMG_0248.jpeg

IMG_0250.jpeg

IMG_4453.jpeg

IMG_5382.jpeg

IMG_0262.jpeg

IMG_5576.jpeg

Last edited:
LAMO! I get ya. Serious question… is drive shaft included in the rolling chassis?
OH! What is the exactly color?
Yes the driveline goes with the car with both options. I unfortunately don’t know the exact color, it was previous to me buying it, same with interior

Tried to send you a message, but it looks like your inbox is full. :p Im going to guess this will be sold.

What part of Oregon are you in? I'd need to have shipped, but I'd be interested in Option 2 as a roller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back