-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74sunroofduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The cars frame and body is in really bad shape, was basically sitting on the ground for a long time...It was an original slant 6 car with AC, the county is on my butt to get rid of this thing, so I'm trying to see what I can save from it before it has to go to the scrap yard. Thanks... Clay.

Please read rules about posting for sale ads http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/announcement.php?f=88&a=6

How is the interior?
I would like the sail panels if they are reasonable, if not both then atleast the passenger side.

TxTerry, I replied to you on moparts...

J4r3d, Ill double check the sail panels @ lunch today, not sure if they r still in it as most of the interior was used on another car.

Looking for a passenger's side tail light bezel (chrome trim). Trying to find one without pitting. Thanks, Rapom65.

Rapom, mine aren't in bad shape but not perfect either...Im sure it has some form of pitting, I will double check though...Sorry for the delayed reply

hey,i was wondering if you still had the car. im me if you get a chance. thanks .

Any chance you got a sure grip in there thats fits an 8.25" & what ring & pinion set do you have if any?

~Sae

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back