-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmanky

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1974 Ply. scamp, manual steering& brakes,disc. on the front, NEW 8 1/4 rear with posi.,391 gears. NEW 727 trans. with 9.6inch PTC convertor. New 360 motor .030 over, 10.5 KB flat top pistons, rhodes lifters, 292 duro. 501 lift Hydr.comp cam ROUGH IDLE, hooker headers, All. intake, 850 holley double pump carb, holley fuel pump, auto meter gauges, ralley rims, new tires.nice fun street car lots of lookers.....$7900.00...OBO.....

Attachments

• 2012-05-09_19-46-10_335.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 5,280
got the dash cluster out going hrought some wiring to make the brake lights work..NEW PRICE $5500.00 FIRM will also sell rolling

I like the looks of that car, would be nice if it was closer to Syracuse NY!

got the dash cluster out going hrought some wiring to make the brake lights work..NEW PRICE $5500.00 FIRM will also sell rolling
Wow that was a big price drop. Any rust issues? That's a steal if it's as nice as it looks in the Picture.

I would like a v-8 car, that sparks my interest. I would really have to see the frame and floor boards, as well.

That's a good thing about having a Street Car, you could fly to it and drive it home!!

I cannot believe this vehicle is not sold yet! If I had a larger garage, I would be all over it. I cannot sell my place until 2014, and there are properties 6 miles east of me with huge pole barns for 118,000. Not the right timing for me, good luck on the sale!

Guys, the only issues with this car is that, we changed from power brakes to manual, now the brake lights dont work, there is a small hole in the floor pan on the top passengers side. this car runs and drives. with the car, and all the new parts $5500.00 is cheap.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back