74 sport to demon???

-

hw612

The Mopar Martian.
Reaction score
has anyone ever turned a dart sport into a demon, the reason im asking is cause i know of a clean 74 that i can get for 400 bucks the guy wanted to crush it (bastard), and i kinda wanted to see if it could be done, not exact but just the front and rear clips.

thanks

Its been done.You will need the hood,fenders,bumper,all the front pieces and the entire tail light panel and tailight assembly and im sure more.Ive seen Dusters turned into Demons,Darts into Dusters,etc etc,lol
I love the 70-71 Duster tail lights and was thinking of puting a 70-71 Duster tail lamps and panel,but nahhh,Ive grown to like the 72 tail lights

Yup, just change the front clip and tail light panel. Amd is making brand new tail light panels for what beat up used ones used to sell for. Ofcourse the interior won't be like the earlier car but really how many people will notice that?

That's what I'm doing with my 74 dart. I bought it with the 71 front clip already on it. Right now I'm have a hard time finding all the clips and screws for the grille. It needs lower quarters so I am going to replace them with 71's so I have the right marker lights. And then of course I'll be changing out the tail panel and lights. I'm not to worried about making it an exact clone, just the exterior.

all parts from the 1970-1976 duster the 1971-1972 demon and the 1973-1976 dart sport interchange with each other your going to need 1970-1972 doors as well since the inner skins are diffrent and make sure that the 74 sport is not a space saver with fold down back seat since the demon never had one, also the rear quarters need to be fixed to if your making it into a 1971 to accept flush side markers unless your turning it into a 1972 then you can leave the side markers alone

72 didn't have flush mount side markers from what I remember of my 72 demon. When we change my boys 76 sport to a demon I'm only changing the front clip and tail panel. The int can stay 76 . Not gonna bother me at all.., lol

img071.jpg

-
Back