74 Stock Disc Brake Swap

-

Chrono

Reaction score
Long time no see fellas! happy to be back.

So I'm busy gathering prices and parts to do a front disc swap on my 74 Duster 225 (she's a 4 corner drum car).

I was looking at rotors, and so far I've not seen a bolt pattern listed. Currently, my car has 5x4.25, with adapters that change it to 5x5, so I can run the Basset dirt track wheels I had.

Does anyone know the pattern? I do plan on swapping wheels due to not enough backspacing on the current ones, but I want the front and rear wheels to be interchangeable.

Thanks guys! I'll post pictures or a video link once I have all the parts

You will still need the adapters, and front disc rotors might push the wheels out a tad. Other members know exactly where this difference occurs and how much difference there is.

73 and up discs where 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern.....I see you are in Bloomsburg.....I have setup for sale and am right near you in Drums PA in case you are interested....I will PM you the link

73 and up discs where 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern.....I see you are in Bloomsburg.....I have setup for sale and am right near you in Drums PA in case you are interested....I will PM you the link

would defiantly like that. I work in Philly during the week, however.

-
Back