4bbl carter
Edelbrock rpm airgap intake
New fuel pump
M/t valve covers
Purple cam- unsure of size but has a very nice lope

-freshly rebuilt sb 727 with zero miles
Trans go stage 2shift kit
Brand new 2400 stall converter
* needs new driveline or the one I have shortened as this trans is 4" longer than the 904

-new front end kit from performanceonline.com
Just needs new pitman arm
I have new lca bushings that haven't been out in yet
Extra set if strut rods
Need to set ride height and torque everything down

BODY IS STRAIGHT BUT FOUND A RUSTED AREA WHERE ROOF MEETS WINDSHIELD

** took wheels off and found that the previous owner had 5x4 wheels machined to 5x4.5 so the lug holes are oblong, not too happy about that so I was gonna replace them.

Please let me know if you need more pics or info- I know I'm forgetting stuff so I will update the thread as I remember.

Body is very very straight.

I'm asking $2750, need it gone

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoAOP-DfKDs"]trim 6583FC07 B9D6 44BB 89F2 2EF560CA02A0 - YouTube[/ame]

Second part

[ame]http://youtu.be/e2nYugz9vpw[/ame]

Looks like a car flipper bought this car, and now is trying to sell it for $4200. I know for a fact, I saw this car on CL with a price of about $2400, so this guy is trying to make a fast buck off of it without doing anything to it. More power to him I guess. Just thought any prospective buyers would like to know the car has changed hands.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4723229135.html

Looks like a car flipper bought this car, and now is trying to sell it for $4200. I know for a fact, I saw this car on CL with a price of about $2400, so this guy is trying to make a fast buck off of it without doing anything to it. More power to him I guess. Just thought any prospective buyers would like to know the car has changed hands.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4723229135.html

Damn, i had a feeling i sold it to the wrong guy. I had it on CL for 2500 obo, guy had cash i needed the room... the minute he pulled away with it i had sellers remorse.

i can tell you though, that motor DOES NOT have $4000 worth of work done to it. It's stock except for cam, intake, carb. I never had it rebuilt, just painted it while it was out.

This is not the original guy i sold it to, less than 2 weeks ago, it looks like it has changed hands already. The trans is a fresh rebuild. There is a rotted spot above the windshield that he is not mentioning.
and there is more work than just throwing in a shorter driveline..

I cant say buyer beware of this, but i can tell you i didnt rebuild the motor, i didnt run out of money before i got to the interior, and he is not mentioning the 1 rot spot the car has.

if you have any questions about the car and want an HONEST answer feel free to message me

Damn, i had a feeling i sold it to the wrong guy. I had it on CL for 2500 obo, guy had cash i needed the room... the minute he pulled away with it i had sellers remorse.

i can tell you though, that motor DOES NOT have $4000 worth of work done to it. It's stock except for cam, intake, carb. I never had it rebuilt, just painted it while it was out.

This is not the original guy i sold it to, less than 2 weeks ago, it looks like it has changed hands already. The trans is a fresh rebuild. There is a rotted spot above the windshield that he is not mentioning.
and there is more work than just throwing in a shorter driveline..

I cant say buyer beware of this, but i can tell you i didnt rebuild the motor, i didnt run out of money before i got to the interior, and he is not mentioning the 1 rot spot the car has.

if you have any questions about the car and want an HONEST answer feel free to message me

Yeah, I had seen your ad actually go down to $2400 actually, and the new owner was asking $4200 originally, I sent him a message asking him if he had the price backwards lol...as I had seen the car for $2400...he has now lowered it to $3500. He never responded.

I liked the car, it was just the drive-line thing that scared me off, I don't have the ability to do that kind of work.
Oh well, hopefully it will find a good home to someone who will finish her up and get her back on the road!:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back