-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970-dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
the other thread was cluttered and parts had sold and some people contacted me back and some did not and it was getting hard to tell what was what anymore. So i marked it sold so it could fade into the sunset and have new fresh info.I will list what is left with pics and if you have contacted me before and i somehow missed it or we have lost contact then please don't hesitate to let me know.

working map light/switch and wiring that somebody has contacted me in the past but lost touch. Please message me again if you still want it.grill in good shape that somebody has contacted me in the past but lost touch. Please message me again if you still want it and then there are a bunch of other stuff like interior pieces all the chrome/stainless trim around the windows. retractable shoulder Seat belts/hubcaps/window cranks and other stuff so if you see it please ask and we will go from there

View attachment doortops.jpg

View attachment driprail.jpg

View attachment dt1.jpg

View attachment dt2.jpg

View attachment grill1.jpg

View attachment grill2.jpg

View attachment i1.jpg

View attachment i2.jpg

View attachment p6.jpg

View attachment p20.jpg

still have the grill/a pillars/seat belts plastic door tops and other stuff

i am pretty sure bumpers are not great but i will look. i was just in PA over the weekendfor a wedding in the king of Prussia area

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back