-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol'forest

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, anyone got a good driver quality 75-76 valiant grille, with all it's teeth, that doesn't mind posting to New Zealand? I'm not worried about the usual tab missing but if you got something at a not crazy price I'd like to see.

Teeth? On a '75 Valiant? Uh, no, not in the USA. You might be wise to post a pic of what you're looking for, since I doubt Chrysler Australia had the same grilles in '75 as we did in the US, and it sounds like you have a sharktooth grille.

Mopar%20Valleyfield%202014_%20_Plymouth_1974_Valiant_Sedan_%20_Overall.jpg
USA

Chrysler_VF_Valiant_Regal_Sedan.jpg
Aussie

1975 Valiant VK
chrysler-valiant-4.jpg

The last two we never really see here.

Teeth? On a '75 Valiant? Uh, no, not in the USA. You might be wise to post a pic of what you're looking for, since I doubt Chrysler Australia had the same grilles in '75 as we did in the US, and it sounds like you have a sharktooth grille.

View attachment 1715468763USA

The blue 4 door Valiant above has a ‘73/74 front grille. The grille changed for the ‘75/76 model years. Look in my garage for the differences. I prefer the look of the ‘73/74 so now have one on my ‘75 Scamp. The lower grille support (painted part between the bumper and grille) for a ‘75/76 works for a ‘73/74 grille. However the lower grille support for a ‘73/74 will not work for a ‘75/76 grille.

Yes I am after a 75 -76 grille, the fine bar style, mine is broken in about 20 places, too many to be worth gluing. The car is a 75, grille looks okay in place, but it's barely holding together. (my boy removing it)
20181211_165211.jpg

The blue 4 door Valiant above has a ‘73/74 front grille. The grille changed for the ‘75/76 model years. Look in my garage for the differences. I prefer the look of the ‘73/74 so now have one on my ‘75 Scamp. The lower grille support (painted part between the bumper and grille) for a ‘75/76 works for a ‘73/74 grille. However the lower grille support for a ‘73/74 will not work for a ‘75/76 grille.
HOw about some pics? I always assumed they were basically unchanged (like '70/'71) and never had two side by side.

Not this one, warped and every single vertical bar is detached, I've repaired plenty of plastic ABS car parts before, but trust me this one is worse than it looks in the photo, okay for mad max but not civilization :)

Yeah I do have what you need but don't know about shipping to your area $80 plus
15816327930644644819008243551841.jpg
158163289033424090781934261783.jpg
shipping I'm in wv usa .There's a small ding over the u in Plymouth letters

Hi, anyone got a good driver quality 75-76 valiant grille, with all it's teeth, that doesn't mind posting to New Zealand? I'm not worried about the usual tab missing but if you got something at a not crazy price I'd like to see.
If you're in no big hurry for it, I have a buddy (mate) in Auckland who comes here and brings back parts to N.Z. He might be able to haul that grille for you at a better price than having it shipped. PM me if you get a deal worked out and I'll put you in touch with him for a quote.

Yeah I do have what you need but don't know about shipping to your area $80 plus View attachment 1715469742 View attachment 1715469743 shipping I'm in wv usa .There's a small ding over the u in Plymouth letters
That looks pretty good, I know that a boxed center section without headlight surrounds can post for around $100, but I'll do some checking. Direct post may be cheaper than sending to the west coast and shipping from there.

If you're in no big hurry for it, I have a buddy (mate) in Auckland who comes here and brings back parts to N.Z. He might be able to haul that grille for you at a better price than having it shipped. PM me if you get a deal worked out and I'll put you in touch with him for a quote.
Seeing that ones on the east side, I'm guessing the cost to get to the west will be a factor, will have to calculate this.

Seeing that ones on the east side, I'm guessing the cost to get to the west will be a factor, will have to calculate this.
Yes, shipping will probably be your greatest cost on this item. It's not just the weight either, but, dimensions. It can get crazy expensive shipping to N.Z.

3781002 grille
3781003 grille medallion

have both NOS 1975-76 Valiant

will send you a PM...........OK can not do that as your inbox is FULL

send me one

Yeah I do have what you need but don't know about shipping to your area $80 plus View attachment 1715469742 View attachment 1715469743 shipping I'm in wv usa .There's a small ding over the u in Plymouth letters
Derrick, I'm still interested in the grille, but haven't been able to get to my garage to measure up to calculate accurate postage, also dependent if you can be bothered to make a box for the grille too, which I always find a PIA. Hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back