-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970CUDA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am regretfully selling this car, but have other priorities to attend to. The car is triple green, F8 ? , bench seat, mint ralley wheels, dual chrome sport mirrors, rear defroster, excellent dash, am/fm, A/C, and about 98% rust free. Never been in a wreck. Very straight and solid. Excellent chrome and trim. Still wearing the original paint. Originally a 318 car, now has a 360. A ton of new parts have been installed. I am the 2nd owner. Pinkslip in hand. Will provide pictures later on this week. This is not a project car. $5000 Car is located in California. Thanks, Jim [email protected]

Dash pad is cracked. Needs carburetor. Reduced to $3500 this week only.

IMG_2506.JPG

IMG_2509.JPG

IMG_2511.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG

IMG_2516.JPG

IMG_2518.JPG

helluva deal, someone is gonna SSSWWWWWoooooop!!!

You put it on Ebay, you'd get your $5000 for it....I would nearly gaurantee it

Free Bump

$2600 minus the wheels, but with stock 14 inch steel wheels and decent tires. Anybody, before the car gets cut-up and parted out? Jim

If it comes down to cutting it up and parting out, I want dibs on the front door panels if possible !

Just e-mailed you. I'd like to get your number so I can ask some questions and find out where it's located. Thanks...

Yes the car is in Salinas. It's registered and I have the title. Original plates, fender tag, and 2 buildsheets. I checked out the car a little closer on Saturday and found it needs some small patches on the front floorpan. That's it! No trades. This will make somebody a killer daily driver. I just don't have the time right now to work on it.

$2200 WITH the rallys and i will take it? Need a phone number for ya..Thanks

I have lowered it to $2500. I will help transport a reasonable mileage in California. I've already emailed everybody my number who's interested. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back