Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am not happy about selling this car but my son cannot give the car the attention it needs so its gotta go. The car is in Lake County Illinois (Gages Lake) and weekends are the only time I can show the car.

This car is a 75 Dart Sport. I am going to list the issues with the car bad to good.

The bad, it needs lower rear quarter work. The panels are there, just the lower portion had rookie bodywork and there is rust under the primer. The drivers front floor pan needs to be replaced. The rear brakes have an issue so there is no pressure in the lines. Bleeder is snapped off on the drivers rear axle.The windshiels has a crack in it. The drivers front tire is out of round from a nasty pothole on Rt 120. Carpet is worn out. Striker post was welded on the drivers side inner door frame (is still adjustable)

The good, it has solid frames front and rear, the inner fenders are not rusted out, the trunk is solid, the chrome is decent. The trim on the front and rear of the car is nice, it has a nice white interior with oem buckets, it has dual rallye mirrors, good electrical systerm, car runs and with little work could be driven daily.

This Dart Sport has a slant six/auto and a 7 1/4 rear, P/S, manual large bolt disc brakes, rear defrost, non a/c car, no radio, air shocks, US indy slots all the way around 14X9 out back and 14X5.5 in front. BFGs all the way around 265X50X14 out back and 215X70X14 in front (allthough the front tires could be replaced due to one bad tire and age).

This car has been in the family for awhile and has served us well. It just needs someone with some time to get it back into shape. I am listing this car at $1800.00 FIRM. If I fix the problems it will be listed at $2500.00 at a later date. If car is not sold it will be for sale at The Naperville High School show in May with the bad issues corrected. Contact me via a e mail at [email protected] or PM me on the site, thanks.
Chas. ( These are the only pics I have of the car)!!!

103_0168.JPG

103_0161.JPG

103_0180.JPG

If the 200 bucks in price drop helps I will take it. That is the bottom line on the car. If anyone is kicking the tires and wants a nice a body to work with dont let this one get away. Cars like this in the midwest are few. This is the last listing on this car as is. It will be reposted later with repairs done and the price will reflect what has been done. Take it as is for $1600.00, clean title and all. Bring a trailer and load it up, thanks.
Chas.

good lord that was fast! It was only posted for a little bit. If for some reason anything falls through let me know. I want the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back