75 Dart Sport

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the car currently running and why is the passenger front wheel off? Can you post pics of the rust and trunk?

The car is a driver. Runs and drives good. The wheel isn't off, there are some driveshafts on a table in the way. Thanks ...Dean

Attachments

• 100_0616.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 562
  • 100_0615.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 552
  • 100_0614.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 545
Why do they all have to be somewhere else...
How confident are you that it would make a trip to Northern Michigan?

Ive driven it to burlington nc a couple of times. about three and a half hours each way and no problems. Michigan, I dont know, its 36 years old. Thanks...Dean

If I still have the car next month I'm driving it to Shades of the past rod run in Pigeon Forge TN. I'll have the title with me if anyone is interested in looking at the car there. Thanks for the ad FABO...Dean

Am I too high? This a solid car. Should I just stick it on ebay and see what she brings?..Thanks...Deanster

IDK if it is to high, the car looks real nice. I myself could use a real up and close inspection to help determin that or not. Though I do not have cash for this car, I would love to jump on it.

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it. I'm going to drive it to Shades of the Past rod run next week in Pigeon Forge and see if there's any interest. ...Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back