Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyBoy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello.

On Friday I was involved in an accident in my 1975 Dodge Dart. A woman turned left in front of me and it was everything I could do not to T-Bone her.

Anyway that's how the damage happened to the car. Prior to the accident it was my daily driver for the last year and a half. I would prefer to sell the car whole and it will need to be towed out away. The engine still turns over, but I have not been able to get in the hood to see all that is up with it. It is a Slant 6 with automatic transmission. The body is mostly rust free and there is ZERO Cancer as far as I can tell.

Car comes with good nose trim and extra interior parts.

I am asking 500 for the car but really have no idea how much it could be worth, so please send me any offer. The sooner it is out of my driveway the better. If it doesn't sell in a week or so I will probably just sell it for scrap metal. I just wanted to give you guys a first shot at it. It has good tires as well.

I am located in West Hills, Ca. Area code 91307. It is in the Los Angeles area. PM me to inquire.

Now the fun part, pictures.

DSCF0071.jpg
DSCF0072.jpg

DSCF0073.jpg

DSCF0074.jpg

DSCF0075.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

How'd you get those massive pictures on here?

Photobucket. They're not uploaded as attachments to the site, they're hosted elsewhere.

Sorry about your car. If I was really up for a project, I'd use it to combine with my '74 Dart that's been hit in the back. Too bad uni-bodies don't really work that way...:banghead:

Might still be a good deal for someone on the components, should be a BBP, disk brake car. Might not be able to save everything from the left front, but it'd be a good start. Most disk set ups go for close to $300 by themselves.

If there is any interest in anyone wanting parts from the car as opposed to taking the entire car, please inquire with what you might want and an offer for it.

I can't do delivery/mailing parts. All inquires should be for you to come get the parts yourself.

Guy I'm interested in your car but I need more info on interior.
And other items.
I'm in Tucson and bought my car in San Diego.

if you decide to part it, i need all that woodgrain trim off the dash face

Hello again,

Time has passed and it is about to be time I will have to junk it. Please PM with what you may want taken off of the car (preferable to have you come get it yourself) but anyway, PM me with what you want and what you consider to be a fair offer.

I can't name prices as I have no idea what is fair and basically anything extra I get besides the scrap metal will just go to helping me recover my loss (other driver was uninsured)

To see more pictures of the interior go here - http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/Hero_For_Hire/Wrecked Dart/Interior/

For those who have already pmed me, I will try and get back with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back