75 duster disc swap

-

SB75SM

Reaction score
ok guys sorry to beat a dead horse...i have searched and read tons of different articles but am still a bit confused on the particulars that apply to my application....its a 75 duster was slant six very soon to be 318... all the info i find is converting pre 72 to the 73 up disc stuff...does this application apply to me? what about the kits that say up to a '72? PLEASE HELP!!!! THANKS!!!

You don't need to do anything if you have a '75. Disk brake knuckles bolt right in. You can either use the A body 10.78 rotors or grab the larger 11.75 rotors from a B body if you have 15 inch rims.

Do not throw away your drum brake knuckles, they are worth money because they are required for the Viper disc brake swap. 11.75 rotors and Viper calipers bolt right on to the late model A body drum knuckles. So if you aren't going to use those drum knuckles put them up for sale so guys doing the Viper swap can buy them.

so am i correct that the disc brake knuckles off of a 77 aspen will not work?

wow GREAT!!! so i can just use all those parts , knuckles, rotors, bearings etc.. ? of course new bearings and seals just get replacement for the aspen? what about a proportioning valve and master cylinder? use one from the aspen?

would this also apply for a 74 dart swinger? what parts from a aspen would i need to convert?

-
Back