-
Status
Not open for further replies.

abodyjoe

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
76 dart sport. car only has a legit 17,000 miles on it. it sat out side for years and that wasn't very kind to it. it was cleared at one point inits life and that is peeling. quarters, trunk and trunk extensions are just about spotless. car will need front driver and passenger floors. must leak somewhere and the rubber mat held all that moisture and rotted the floors. frame looks good, motor runs good but it does have bad gas in it and may need fuel and brake lines to be road worthy. its a slant six car, manual steering, manual big bolt disc brake, three on the tree car, no radio option.

i'll have to get the car out of the tent maybe this weekend for more pics.

also i have new rotors,bearings,hoses and pads for the front brakes
new shoes,hose,wheel cyl, spring kit for the rear.
basically everything for the brakes except for the calipers, master cyl and steel lines to do the brakes.

fenders have some rot in the corners as usual, doors i believe are clean but i'll have to get pics to confirm.

interior will need to be done too.

we bought this thing to do up for my boy but he hasn't showed any interest so i'll sell it and finish the efi system on my dart.

rally wheels go with it..

have a clean NJ title in my name.

asking $1500 OBO. located in berlin NJ.

here are a few older pics. car looks exactly the same but dusty from being in the tent without a cover..

DSC01328.jpg

DSC01329.jpg

DSC01330.jpg

DSC01305.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

DSC01307.jpg

DSC01308.jpg

DSC01309.jpg

DSC01310.jpg

DSC01311.jpg

DSC01312.jpg

DSC01313.jpg

DSC01314.jpg

DSC01316.jpg

DSC01317.jpg

DSC01318.jpg

DSC01319.jpg

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01322.jpg

DSC01325.jpg

DSC01326.jpg

Didn't figure that would last long. Nice car, what's wrong with your kid. :)

My nephew likes cars, just not working on them. Got the not working on them from his know it all, "that's a bunch of old junk", father. LOL

what's wrong with your kid.

some of it was me dragging him all over to car stuff when he was younger, the other is his idiot mother in his ear. last i heard it was complaining about gas. screw it i'll sell it and do something on my car..:)

in a way i would rather him put the car stuff off till he is older anyway. i missed out on too much crap because i dumped all my money into cars when i should have been traveling the world and stuff like that when i was younger.

he has his eyes on my dart anyway. he will wait till i die to get it too...lol lil prick..

That thing is pretty dang clean looking!

looked good with the rallys on it.

someone got a heck of a deal!

look at the bright side.....your getting EFI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back