76 Dart Sport disk brake assembly drawing

-

DueceDuster

Reaction score
I haven't put this type of disk brake caliper together. I wonder if anyone has a factory drawing of the single piston caliper showing how the pads go in.

Factory Service Manual. Not much to it. Bend the tabs to take up clearance.
Assembly drawing? You must be a GM guy.

Thanks I guess. Yes I did go to My Mopar and tried to download the 73 Dodge manual but it was too large for my satellite service. I also searched many other sites for the info and did not find it as well as check my own manuals but I only go to 70. I have since finished the job and all is well. It's always nice to get sarcastic replies, usually I don't see that.

Thanks I guess. Yes I did go to My Mopar and tried to download the 73 Dodge manual but it was too large for my satellite service. I also searched many other sites for the info and did not find it as well as check my own manuals but I only go to 70. I have since finished the job and all is well. It's always nice to get sarcastic replies, usually I don't see that.

There was exactly zero sarcastic replies to your post. I can't imagine why your service can't handle that download, what are you using for a computer?

That file is less than 200mb which in today's world is not that large (lots of updates for your computer are that big)

-
Back