76 Dart Sport V8 Engine Compartment Pictures

-

DueceDuster

Reaction score
I need to put the electronic ignition box and ballast resistor back in. Does anybody have a picture of a stock engine compartment showing the location of them. My car currently has point ignition and I want to go back to electronic. Thanks.

I need to put the electronic ignition box and ballast resistor back in. Does anybody have a picture of a stock engine compartment showing the location of them. My car currently has point ignition and I want to go back to electronic. Thanks.

This is a 1974, all stock. I redid the engine compartment over the past year.
DSC03297.JPG

That’s a clean engine bay! Did you get the wiper motor, brake reservoir and brake booster refinished or are they new parts?

That’s a clean engine bay! Did you get the wiper motor, brake reservoir and brake booster refinished or are they new parts?
Don't want to redirect the thread so briefly.
DSC03262.JPG
Thanks. The booster is newer. The wiper motor I cleaned up myself; very tedious work. I rewrapped the harnesses, cleaned/painted all of the AC components, all
DSC03262.JPG
brackets etc, etc. Motor and transmission were pulled, all cleaned/painted. The engine bay metal was perfect to begin with.
DSC03262.JPG

Thanks. Sent you a PM.

Here is a 73. Most likely the same up through 76.

image8.jpeg

And this one is a 74, 318 car.

DSC01233.JPG

-
Back