[WANTED] 76 Dodge Dart Swinger Trunk Lid

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
how much to ship 11729
Off the top of my head, about 135.00

Photo_1698367782145.jpg

My commercial UPS account
I have a Fed Ex acct. I recently shipped a 64 Chrysler 1/4 panel section to SoCal. I ended up shipping it UPS for around $290.
Even with my Fed Ex acct., it was around $350.00. If you ship a deck lid to NY, I would really like to know how much the shipping is.
Greyhound ceased shipping packages and that used to be about the best rates for large packages.

I have a Fed Ex acct. I recently shipped a 64 Chrysler 1/4 panel section to SoCal. I ended up shipping it UPS for around $290.
Even with my Fed Ex acct., it was around $350.00. If you ship a deck lid to NY, I would really like to know how much the shipping is.
Greyhound ceased shipping packages and that used to be about the best rates for large packages.
I ship large body panels every day just sent the entire back foot of a 68 coronet to Indiana for 200.00 yesterday, it has a lot to do with your account rep working in your best interest.

Personally have a fedex account. Frankly doubt am getting ANY sort of deal. Recently priced a Duster fender from NM to Sacramento. Both Fedex and UPS were in the $400 range. Just to ship the thing. It's completely ridiculous. Believe the actual numbers were - $398 with my fedex "account" and UPS @ $423. For anyone interested - Greyhound ceased GPX or "package express" on 9/30/22. That was it, no more it no longer exists. Had used it for 20-22 years, so was well versed in it's variables and oddities. Such as the constant moving of the bus station here, from gas station to gas station, etc.

Last edited:
BTW, this is deck lid that have here. '74 Swinger, am of belief it is same lid used through end of run in summer '76. No issues, paint chalky, will need complete refinishing. Also have extra lock cylinders, pawls, hardware and torsion springs.
Dave S. southern NM 88012.

100_7840.JPG

100_7842.JPG

100_7109.JPG

100_7110.JPG

I have one from a 75 Swinger $150 local to you, Im in Huntington
I sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back