76 Duster 318 4-speed 3.55 Nice turn key car.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

T2R9

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
76 Duster, started life out as a low optioned Feather Duster from Washington state. Still retains the original hood, bumper reinforcements, and 4-speed. The body is real solid and no metal replacement was needed prior to paint.

I have stacks of receipts of the work I did on the car.

New or recent.
Front suspension, including 340 T-bars, all new Moog ball joints, bushings, pitman, and ilder arm. Addco front and rear sway bars.
Brakes are all new front to rear including lines.
8 ¼ rear with 3.55 gears riding on Espo 6 leaf springs.
Full 2 ¼ dual exhaust with 68-70 340 manifolds and Dynomax super turbos.
Strong 72 318 with the small summit cam, performer intake, 73 340 TQ carb. New clutch, all new clutch linkage. Wiring, ignition, the list goes on.

All gages work, nice dash pad, buckets with buddy seat. New carpet. Rebuilt heater box with all new firewall seals. Rebuilt wiper linkage with new seals.

New 14x 7 keystones with new BFG tires. Really nice Urethane paint.

Bad.
The glass needs some attention, mostly winsheild and drivers window. More interior work needed, upper door panels and sail panels need dyed and installed. (included) Needs a better steering wheel. Front seats are very nice and comfy but need to be recovered to match the blue interior.
One rust bubble the size of a small fingernail in front the drivers rear wheel and a couple real small ones behind it.
Hood is dinged and really needs to be replaced, separated seams. I have a nice replacement.

I have put a ton of miles on this car over the last couple of years and it’s a really fun turn key car. My bottom line price is $7500 I will consider a basket case mopar as a partial trade plus cash. No major rusty projects. If you’re in the northeast and want a car that has never seen a salty road here it is. I have a clear Ill title signed over to me; I will provide a bill of sale as Maine is a no title state on cars this age. PM me if serious I can provide pics of any part of the car if you are serious.

More pics here. http://www.kirleyworks.com/Duster/

Duster4.jpg

Engine.jpg

IMG_1967 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1975 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2336 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2350 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2362-(Medium).jpg

IMG_2400 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2404 (Medium).JPG

int1.jpg

We would have liked to stop when we buzzed through Maine last week..we are always on the look out for fine MOPAR iron..and yours looks awesome..good luck on the sale.

Grassy.

I see you got the Keystones you wanted. I checked on the Charger again, but the kid's mother says he is still planning on a resto when he gets out of school. Your car looks good all together. The last time I saw it, you were starting to put it back together. In case you haven't guessed, I'm the person that bought your buckets last year. Good luck with the sale, Tim.

I see you got the Keystones you wanted. I checked on the Charger again, but the kid's mother says he is still planning on a resto when he gets out of school. Your car looks good all together. The last time I saw it, you were starting to put it back together. In case you haven't guessed, I'm the person that bought your buckets last year. Good luck with the sale, Tim.

I have a 67 Coronet R/T lined up that I am looking at buying, owner is thinking of trading for the Duster. Will see next weekend. How did the seats work out for you?

My old ones are good, and are still in the car. I'm saving your old ones for new covers, hopefully when I redo my interior this winter. The good thing is mine were both pasenger sides, so this will save me a little fabricating later, Tim.

My old ones are good, and are still in the car. I'm saving your old ones for new covers, hopefully when I redo my interior this winter. The good thing is mine were both pasenger sides, so this will save me a little fabricating later, Tim.

what about a 72 340 duster needs restoreing project it was started on but the guy ran out of money all number match and its a code 3 speed all number match from front to back and also got a 4 speed that goes with the car my project 340 car and a little cash mike 931 261 8227

Still available. You cannot come close to building one for this price.

Trying to buy a 72 Charger Rallye so I would prefer to sell out right at this time. Thanks

do you have any recent pics? maybe of floors trunk,etc. i am trying to find a nice 4 spd duster/demon around this price range. as many pics as possible please. i am in TN. hell of a drive to maine! [email protected]

Did you try the link posted above? tons of pics there. http://www.kirleyworks.com/Duster/ All current. I don't have any of the floors but they were solid, I filled some pinholes after Rust Bullet. Trunk has no rust at all other than very minor surface rust. The under side has light surface rust being a non under coat car. No rust through.

PM me specifics of what you would like pics of and I will take them. I do not have a lift so underside shots are not so easy. Also a phone # I would be happy to give you a call.

sorry! i had a brain fart on the link! i think i looked right at it! would you knock some of with the old slots on it? here is my cell #. 423-404-3244

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back