-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DodgeFreak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have aquired a 78 Dodge 2wd it was a 1ton but the orginal rear blew up and a single rear wheel rear went under it. It has a 440 automatic 4.11 reargear runs good doesn't have alot of rust, floor boards solid. The most rust is on the roof but it looks like surface rust and alittle starting on the cab corner. rear fender wells aren't rusted i don't have the flares. The bad. The front seat on drivers is tore up from use. the wireing is messed up inside. who ever owned it before me hacked the wiring. it runs and drives but you have to have a power wire connected to a wire on the ignition harness. the engine leaks oil out the valve covers and Haven't had time to fix either one. I'll knock 100 off of the price if i can switch the front hubs to single instead of dually. would like to have them for another project but not a big deal. also i have the front bumper up for sale so if it sells before the truck then the truck won't have that bumper i can put a different one on though. I'll also part it out if theres enough intrest in it as the truck is in iowa and i'm in wisconsin so it will be hard to tear apart. asking 1000 obo. any questions Pm me. Thanks

78 Dodge 1.jpg

78 Dodge 4.jpg

Make an offer on anything you need. i'd like to get rid of it.

If the lower grille extension ( the part between the grille and the front bumper) is really straight I may be interested .... How much shipped to 75503 ???

the other one is a half ton 78 dodge 318 automatic 8 1\4 rear don't know about the lower grille extension on it i'll sell parts off of it also. but i want the wiring harness's off of the blue one. but the one on the white one i can see some damage on the drivers side in the pic. I'll have to check on it. when do you need the stuff? I can only make it down every now and again. i'll be headed down on the 9th possibly. I'd like to get a couple more people interested in the stuff so i can pull it all at once.

I am in no hurry....I think the only two things I need are the grill extension and park lamps.... Thanks ...Unless the other one has factory buckets....

nope its a bench. what do you think on the lower grill extension on the white one do you want that one or do you want me to check my other trucks? Could a moderator move this to parts it looks like it might become more of a parts vehicle....thank you.

Would you take $600.00 for the truck? You can change the front hubs and take off the front bumper plus whatever parts other people were interested in. I'm mainly interested in the drivetrain and some of the body panels and other misc parts. I've got two trucks I'm working on so I could use a lot of the parts from this one.

Trade the 440 for 318 magnum in running condition. or trade parts for diesel stuff, gauges or what ever. let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back