-
Status
Not open for further replies.

540demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
ok..need to try to move one or the other...need to generate some cash. cars are listed on roanoke va. craigslist...just type dodge in the search box and you'll find em.
The 70 Dart is mostly original...it has had some paint and body work done previously,and it still needs a little to be perfect.original top is excellent,and extremely minor interior work needed to be perfect. runs and drives super! 89k orig miles. asking for $5000
The 79 Colt is a footbrake class dragcar..but was built with intentions of later street use.a little effort and it could be a street terror. Its not looking like im ever gonna have time to use it again...so i'll offer it up. its a 360 727 8 3/4 rear.too many extras to list...so you'll have to call or email. im looking for $8000 for this one.
please checkout the craigslist ads..they're a little more detailed,and they also have my contact info. thanks!

001.JPG

003.JPG

008.JPG

010.JPG

013.JPG

006.JPG

023.JPG

017.jpg

006-1.JPG

zero interest huh? well...then please feel free to make offers. im willing to sell one or the other due to cash shortages here on the east coast...cars are located in 24064. PLEASE MAKE OFFER!!!!!!!!!

If that Dart was in Canada it would have a home in my garage!

dude. hes next to washington DC.
fly down drive home.road trip. video/photos/memories..post here !!!

RE: Colt; Hands down, one of the coolest mods I have ever seen. Have a bump on me in appreciation.

If that Dart was in Canada it would have a home in my garage!
Back when i was a kid we took a family vacation to Niagara Falls...i think that road is still there!!!
No seriously..i understand...thats a long ways to come. i know the car well enough to say: id drive it that far. Keep lookin and im sure one will pop up nearby!

ok..i lied...one more bump.
$7000 for the colt
$4500 for the dart
these prices are firmin up....will consider a class a or class c motorhome trade. will trade one,the other,or both for the right motorhome. will also consider throwin in one or all 3 of my 71 demon project cars as well. also have a few other parts for trade bait as well. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back