-
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungGun74

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to upgrade my 8.25 in my 74 Dart because my 2.45's are not cutting it anymore. Looking for a 3.55 sure grip but will be interested in anything larger than 2.76's. Trying to save money cause I'm a poor college kid lol.

Looking to upgrade my 8.25 in my 74 Dart because my 2.45's are not cutting it anymore. Looking for a 3.55 sure grip but will be interested in anything larger than 2.76's. Trying to save money cause I'm a poor college kid lol.

I have a few sets of 3.21 and 3.55 gears for the 8.25................pm sent

find something from a Jeep that used the 8.25 many had the 3:55 ratio only difference is that they have the speed sensing gear (tone ring) attached but they work in any housing

Dakota pickups should work to. Just be careful if you find a Sure Grip unit, the axle spline count changed . I believe '96 and back is the same.

Dakota pickups should work to. Just be careful if you find a Sure Grip unit, the axle spline count changed . I believe '96 and back is the same.

I forgot to mention this but off the top of my old brain went from 29 to 35 or something like that

I've got a 8 3/4 in new Jersey im bout 1hr 15 min from you looking for 450$ or best offer. I don't know what your budget is but could be a nice upgrade for you

You may make sure it will fit. I'm pretty sure the carriers were different for gears below 2.76

Yes they are the pinion is offset to one side, pretty easy to see without pulling them. The pinion gear is huge and the ring gear small compared to other ratios

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back