-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a sure-grip unit that came out of an 8.25 rear end. This is a common rear end used in Dodge Vans / trucks and Mopar A bodies like Dusters, Darts, etc.

The unit came out of an 89 Dodge van and it had 3.55's in it.

There is also a small box of misc. 8.25 parts.

$95 for all of it.

PM me with your email for pics or other information.

Note: I am going to go to Portland next week, and Washington in the next couple. If I don't have a local sale first, I would be happy to throw them in the truck and bring them with me.

No shipping unless I get to the end of summer and they are still here. Then I may have time.

There actually are more spare parts than I thought. There is a a yoke, an open case and spider gears, misc. clips and bolts etc.

I will be in Portland on the 3rd and I can bring it with me. PM me if you want more information.

ROB

Later this week I will be in Washington around Yakima, and over the weekend I will be in Portland. LMK if you want anything delivered for free. No charge.

It is a complete Sure-Grip unit out of an 89 Van. 2-3 C-clips and a lot of misc. things.

No ring and pinion and no complete rear end.

ROB

I checked the spline count and it is 27. It is out of an 89 Van with 3.55's. I used the gears in my 74 8.25 rear end in my A body.

I will sell the Sure-Grip unit alone with no extra parts for $100 shipped in the CONUSA.

Shipping is most likely going to be $25 +/- so you're getting the SG for $75 or so.

Happy to take paypal if you kick in the 3% or I can accept USPS MO.

ROB

It is back up for grabs.

Please PM me with your email and I will send pics.

$100 payable with a USPS money order, or $103 if paying with Paypal.

ROB

Hello,

There seems to be some confusion regarding this part. Please see the above posts for clarification. The 9-11 post from above lays it out pretty clearly what you are getting.

Basically, you are getting the SG for $75. If you live down the road, I guess I "make" a minor buck on shipping. If you live much east of the rockies, I am likely eating shipping.

$100 is the cost.

There is no line and I would like to sell it. No gears, just a SG. I will send pics, but it truthfully looks like any other one, just a cylindrical metal object.

Hope this helps.

ROB

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back