8-3/4 742 gears

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How soon do you need the gears? I'll have a set sometime next month when the weather gets better here in NJ. They are 4.88 Richmond Gears. I change them every year in the race car just for preventative maintenance.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

Physixx, as long as they are in good shape and the price is right, I can wait until you have them out. Let me know. SG, 557 is a little much for my combo. Thanks!

I have a set of 4:86 Richmond gears for a 742 case. Used less than 500 miles. $75.00 plus shipping.

As soon as I get them out, I'll check them and let you know. Again, it may be a while because we got hit with snow all day today and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get the car out of the trailer to change the gears. If Demon416 has them available now, you might as well go with his. I was going to ask the same $75 for mine but it's your decision to make.

Ken

Demon416, sounds good to me. My ship to zip is 80127 and it is a business address. If you let me know how much total and how you would like to be paid, I'll get it to you asap. I am not in a huge rush, so take your time.

Were you able to get the gears from Demon416? If not, I'll have mine out in the next couple of days. Let me know if I can help.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back