-
Status
Not open for further replies.

barnfindcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for an a body 8 3/4 do not need a 3rd member, would like it complete other than that. i live between milwuakee and chicago. so somewhere withina couple hour drive would be nice. not in a hurry so if you come acrros something in the next few months remember this post.. thanks a bunch guys and gals!

looking for an a body 8 3/4 do not need a 3rd member, would like it complete other than that. i live between milwuakee and chicago. so somewhere withina couple hour drive would be nice. not in a hurry so if you come acrros something in the next few months remember this post.. thanks a bunch guys and gals!

got one out of a 68 barracuda formula S , but need to sell the whole thing
3:91 suregrip-sbp axles-2x10 drum brakes, comes w/2 14x6 cragar supertricks that have been glass beaded(look new) and 2 new axle seals.:dontknow:

Hey send me a pm with your info, picking up a 340, 4 spd and rearend out of an a body next weekend. I dont want or need the rearend, but it was a package deal. He doesn't know if it is an 8.75 or not. If it is you can come and get it.

A friend of mine is taking one to Indy on Friday to the swap meet. It's a complete axle but he might take the center section out and sell it without it. If you're interested send me a PM and I'll get you his number.

I have one out of 69 dart complete but can take out the center section.Im in Madison.

my email is [email protected] i have 3 or 4 center sections laying around, thats why i dont want one with it, i figure who ever has one can sell the center for a good buck! any idea what you guys would need for one?

would that rearend fit under a 72 duster, if so how much for the rearend, although i don't need the tires or wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back