Status
Not open for further replies.

schwinger

1972 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a 8 3/4 out of a 64 Dodge polara. 741 case highway gears. Gears look to be in great shape. was gonna use it for a project but sold the car and just collecting dust now. Asking 300 obo local pic up only or can deliver within 100 miles of San Lucas Ca 93954

people are going to want to know the overall width, and the distance between the spring pads
but this sounds like a good deal for someone

brakes included?

people are going to want to know the overall width, and the distance between the spring pads
but this sounds like a good deal for someone

brakes included?
Brake pads were worn as well as drums but I think I still have all that the hardware but will get a measurement hear soon and post it up as well as a pic

Ok did a measurement from center spring perches and measured 44" and housing length without axles 55 5/8. Brake pads are actually good, still a good amount of meat left on them and there 2.76 gears. just the drums were shot and the wheel studs needs replacing as well as the brake lines and brake cylinders. As far as tapered goes are you talking about the shaft part itself from the splines on down which doesn't appear to be tapered or the end part where the hub press on the shaft that's held my a nut?

IMG_1024.JPG
IMG_1023.JPG
IMG_1022.JPG
IMG_1026.JPG
IMG_1025.JPG
Do you have some pictures?

Thnx.
Oh yeah I forgot to post them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-