8 3/4 Rear Axle

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a c body rear...if it were an a body rear it might fetch them kinda bucks.......then again my visual micrometer could be wrong...maybe its a b body rear...still aint fetchin them bucks......sorry bout that bud......do some research that just aint an a body rear so it doesn't have the same value...good luck with the sale

More than likely it is an early B body Polara. A later one would just be to wide for an A. But I agree not worth the money unless it was a SG.

Be careful guys. The "morality police" may criticize you for 'bashing' this guy in his thread... "read the rules"...

Thats funny :thumbup: not bashing just pointing out the obvious..... that thing's wide enough to put in a truck.....just sayin

I firgured start at 500 let the people work me down...no one especially on here will ever offer asking price.... I believe it came out of a 68 polara??? I just want it off my trailer....make offers...and you can pick it up...it weighs a ton...

If you list what center pumpkin case number it has may help.

Good luck with the sale.

Thats funny :thumbup: not bashing just pointing out the obvious..... that thing's wide enough to put in a truck.....just sayin

I know. Sometimes you need to call out these guys. :director:

When I've questioned someone's asking price, they jumped all over me...

Even when I posted links to at least 5 other threads with the same part at about half price to support my arguement... [-(

Oh, I remember.

If you put the wheels outside the wheel wells, they can't rub on the inside...

Sometimes you have to think "outside the box"...

You could make a gasser? and can I assume none of you caller outers have any money...? Just went out and measured her about 5 inches wider than the 8 1/4 rear in the duster... so offers?? and don't offer your mothers I already had them....

I know. Sometimes you need to call out these guys. :director:

When I've questioned someone's asking price, they jumped all over me...

Even when I posted links to at least 5 other threads with the same part at about half price to support my arguement... [-(

Hey Waggin, you been picking on Krazykuda again.:tongue5:

Ok Ok I'm not headed for texas....slight change of plans.....leavin for arizona july 6th 6 pak cherly lookout I'm on the road and hope to see you and Bob when I get there. I'm bringin my favorite hunny and leavin her in your care...hope you can forgive her mustang thing......

I didn,t threaten you,it says...someone...will be getting a timeout.No need to clutter a persons for sale ad,thats all.

Ok, threaten may be too strong of a word, but I couldn't think of another one at the time.

But clutter... Come on, one man's "clutter" is another man's free bumps... That guy had the same ad on forbbodies.com and only had one third the views as he had here.

No hard feelings here, you were just doing your moderator job. :thumblef:

You jumped in at the right time to keep it from getting out of hand. :director:

Here's a drink on me. :drinkers:

I had to let demonseed know that waggin wasn't picking on me. Wags and I are buddies.

what are the numbers on the center section? I am in ft myers and may be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back