8 3/4 rear plus other parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few people post anything in the central plains. This is reasonable for anyone in the area really. Thank you for the post!

If those are A body rears I'd be grabbing both of them if I was closer. Can't even buy one around here for that price.

Check out the link and give him a call, I bet he will check numbers. I know he had a dana 60, some transmissions, a satellite, dodge truck, a dana 61? Thats all I remember. One complete, one no drums.

Are they a body? never seen the extra brackets inside the spring perches b4. I,m thinking truck or c body. And whats with the bumpout on the rear cover? thought they were smooth

isn't nothing but tornado"s from there to here last 2 weeks and another week ahead of us, kansas got hit last night . in Moore Oklahoma you cant tell a mopar from a michubichy right now

Believe me I know all about the storms as I live in Kansas. lol
I don't have a cell nor the time to call him as I wake up at dawn and work till about 5pm, I can try tomorrow night but someone might beat me to the punch.

Why do those rearends look like Ford 9 inchers? The pic from the side shows the step in the housing. It also looks like some funny brackets by the shock plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back