-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charrlie_S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
For sale "A" body 8 3/4 rear drum to drum. 741 center with 3.91 clutch type sure grip. Small bolt pattern axles with stock studs, and a set of SBP axles redrilled to large bolt pattern, with screw in studs a little longer then stock. Both sets of axles have green bearings. 10 inch brakes, no E-brake parts (I might have them in a box, and will include if I have them). Brake drums are the oem style with the large flair, on the outside. The flaire has been removed to allow use of a 13 inch wheel, and the drums have both the large and small bolt pattern holes. This rear was in my 1966 Cuda. $795 plus shipping or make offer. I can deliver enroute to pigeon forge, Tn. from Ocala, Fl. at the end of Feb.

For sale "A" body 8 3/4 rear drum to drum. 741 center with 3.91 clutch type sure grip. Small bolt pattern axles with long studs, and a set of SBP axles redrilled to large bolt pattern, with long studs. Both sets of axles have green bearings. 10 inch brakes, no E-brake parts (I might have them in a box, and will include if I have them). Brake drums are the oem style with the large flair, on the outside. The flaire has been removed to allow use of a 13 inch wheel, and the drums have both the large and small bolt pattern holes. This rear was in my 1966 Cuda. $795 plus shipping or make offer. I can deliver enroute to pigeon forge, Tn. from Ocala, Fl. at the end of Feb.

pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back