-
Status
Not open for further replies.

furyus2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have an 8 3/4 sbp rear from a 69 Dart.Complete drum to drum. Includes park brake cables. I have it listed for $600 on Craigslist, but will sell to a FABO member for $500. Must pick up. Located in FL. Thanks....Furyus2

Attachments

• dart rear (Small).jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 563
I have an 8 3/4 sbp rear from a 69 Dart.Complete drum to drum. Includes park brake cables. I have it listed for $600 on Craigslist, but will sell to a FABO member for $500. Must pick up. Located in FL. Thanks....Furyus2
I am interested and live in Naples, Fl. Can you measure from inside drum to inside drum?

It is the small bolt pattern rear from a 1969 340 Dart Swinger.3.23 gears, sure grip .Thanks

Sorry no, I meant is it the 741 or 742 or 489, 8 3/4". Look at the casting number on the case just below the yoke, it'll be the last 3 digits. If it's a 742 it might help the sale.

Still available. Never got a reply?

I measured the rear and it is 57 inches from mounting surface to mounting surface(where the wheel bolts onto the drum) It measures 51 inches from backing plate to backing plate,and it is 43 and 1/2 from spring perch to perch. Thanks

Sorry no, I meant is it the 741 or 742 or 489, 8 3/4". Look at the casting number on the case just below the yoke, it'll be the last 3 digits. If it's a 742 it might help the sale.

It's a 741 case.I wish it was a 489 or 742 :-?

That is pretty much the third member I'm looking for but I'm also on a tight budget... No chance of separating the center section and the housing? Shipping?

Thanks
Adam

That is pretty much the third member I'm looking for but I'm also on a tight budget... No chance of separating the center section and the housing? Shipping?

Thanks
Adam

I would rather sell it as a unit and not seperate it. Does the rear need to be a sure grip? I have another center section I can see what the gears are.............Furyus2:bom:

Does the rear need to be a sure grip? I have another center section I can see what the gears are.............Furyus2:bom:

Yea for the setup I've got I need a suregrip with a gear between 3.23 and 3.91...

Thanks,
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back