dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Sold!!

shock plates.jpg

Hey Cory,wondering if your still interested in the black steering wheel?I do an even trade for the shock plates.Let me know?Thanks.

Grancuda,

You could be right.

When I do e-bay..I do a "one price" for both Canada and the States so folks don't have to e-mail me asking...it makes it a lot easier. Sometimes a lose a buck or two but who cares..

There is only one question you have to answer when you ship to Canada ,if this is too much for you then please don't take the trouble of shipping to us. ..and say so in you ad...but that excuse is just silly. Grow up.

What bothers me most about this is the lack of common courtesy or decency..it is all about how you are brought up. When I am selling something, I go by how I was first contacted..if someone down the line offers me $ I GO BACK TO THE FIRST PERSON AND ASK THEM IF THEY WANT IT..and I DON"T MIND WAITING A DAY OR SO...because I know everyone doesn't live by their computer..if you need the money THAT DESPERATELY and you cannot WAIT A DAY OR SO then you are in the wrong hobby.

I know i am not the only person who has had this happen..but I am old enough that I don't mind making it public.

I think these individuals are hurting this great board...

Grassy

Don't know for sure but he probably didn't want to hassle with the extra paperwork at the post office for sending out of US. It is really a pain and for something as inexpensive as shock plates, I wouldn't do it either.

Don't know for sure but he probably didn't want to hassle with the extra paperwork at the post office for sending out of US. It is really a pain and for something as inexpensive as shock plates, I wouldn't do it either.
Extra paperwork?We all have to fill out forms when sending in Canada or out to the U.S.The Canadian dollar is almost at par with the U.S dollar,only a couple cents difference.Some people just refuse to send to Canada,which is their choice.Just a mini-rant LOL

Man yawl are looney toonies. lol j/k. I got a pair somewhere i will sell for the same price if you pay shipping and tell me how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back