8 3/4 Sure Grip 3.55 gear 489 casting

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you sell the center section only to me and how good of shape please PM me Ok thanks!
Dave

PS I need it shipped too

What size u-joint flange is on it too?

I will keep it in mind I have a few people that want the 3rd member i am trying to sell it as a whole... if i cant sell it like that i will let you know

Can you sell the center section only to me and how good of shape please PM me Ok thanks!
Dave

PS I need it shipped too

What size u-joint flange is on it too?

I would be interested in the housing,depending on shipping.

I will keep it in mind I have a few people that want the 3rd member i am trying to sell it as a whole... if i cant sell it like that i will let you know

OK sounds fair keep me posted please, looks like you may have a buyer for the housing too?

I am interested in the 8 3/4 rear end, I wanted to verify that it was still for sale? I could most likely take the trip there to pick it up so neither of us have to deal with shipping hassles.

Thanks and lemme know, gonna do some question asking to my mechanic brother to verify a few things.

yes I do still have it for sale as of now..... Let me know Thanks
I am interested in the 8 3/4 rear end, I wanted to verify that it was still for sale? I could most likely take the trip there to pick it up so neither of us have to deal with shipping hassles.

Thanks and lemme know, gonna do some question asking to my mechanic brother to verify a few things.

I am currently out of town on business for a few days, be back probably on Thursday, but I will take the rear end, but no way for me to come get it, leave 4 wk pre-deployment training. What are best way for shipping these things, largest thing I have ever shipped are computers and turbo manifolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back