[WANTED] 8 3/4 Suregrip Leaf spring shock brackets both

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
got this . had it in a 69 dart gt , rims are 15 x 8 x 4 bc tuk'd under , no issues , not a sure grip .

DSC07070.JPG

got this . had it in a 69 dart gt , rims are 15 x 8 x 4 bc tuk'd under , no issues , not a sure grip .

Good morning
TACH=full]1714937661[/ATTACH]
Good morning awesome looking dodge ,I'm looking for the leaf springs and shock brackets could use the shocks as well , are those for sale ?

I have a pair of the shock plates, a cone style and a clutch style sure grip, you choose, along with a pair of almost new stock type shocks.

Ken
Edison, NJ

no it all or none here , shock plate are the same a b some c's . but i don't want to brake it up , just came out of my dart . i'll hang on to it for another project . oh thanks on the a-okay on orangy , she's a 64 d100 shorty , stock for now . but goes with a 69 rr b383 n 63 typewriter 727 , motor was in the dart r/e came from .

orangy is a slant w/ typewriter 727 , i want to keep that shifter . the headers and mount are from a 69 d100 i had , well until the girlfriend tried to remove a over pass support with the grille . needless to say , it wrap the grille around the front of the rb that was in it .

DSC06665.JPG

DSC07276.JPG

DSC07281.JPG

DSC07286.JPG

oh by the way the springs are a boneyard build . just mixed a set of c body ones , think 3 or 4 into each side with a new centering bolt , cut to fit w/a cutoff saw . made that dart steer and handle w/o swaybars . made the car sit right .

DSC03651.JPG

DSC07070.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back