Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Bates

1973 Cuda owner for 36yrs
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
In the next few weeks I'll be swapping out my 742 pig with posi 3:55 gears for a new 489 one. I want new parts for my gen 3 power house pushing it. The pig has been in the car for 20yrs now. Just serviced it with new fluids when I installed Wilwood discs on back. This time I had to add 10ps of FM to her as it was making the clicking sound on tight turns. Guess it did not like the new gear oil. Lol. I don't believe there is anything wron with her as I drive it now and had the car up to 110 to see how the new motor reacted. No noise. Just being honest.pm me if your interested.

In the next few weeks I'll be swapping out my 742 pig with posi 3:55 gears for a new 489 one. I want new parts for my gen 3 power house pushing it. The pig has been in the car for 20yrs now. Just serviced it with new fluids when I installed Wilwood discs on back. This time I had to add 10ps of FM to her as it was making the clicking sound on tight turns. Guess it did not like the new gear oil. Lol. I don't believe there is anything wron with her as I drive it now and had the car up to 110 to see how the new motor reacted. No noise. Just being honest.pm me if your interested.
PM sent.

Thanks
Pat

Price per sale rules please.

I looked at it again and yes it's a 741. My bad not trying to rip anyone off.
Sry everyone about not following the rules I didn't really read them well and this is my first sale post. My bad.

I don't be know $200$300 bucks??? I'll ship it free as long as not the EU, Canada or MX. It get a bit tricky then

Hey Peter,
It was a real pleasure conversing with you tonight. Unfortunately I am looking for a 742 unit. Good luck with your build!

Be well and thanks again.
Pat

I looked at it again and yes it's a 741. My bad not trying to rip anyone off.
Sry everyone about not following the rules I didn't really read them well and this is my first sale post. My bad.

I don't be know $200$300 bucks??? I'll ship it free as long as not the EU, Canada or MX. It get a bit tricky then
Pm sent.. interested in..

Peter your PM box is full but we can pick it up from you and save you shipping cost. send me a PM We are in Sandusky right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back