-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edorion

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It's time for me to let go of my Hot Rod. It's a '68 Notchback Barracuda, was being built aimed at Drag and Drag + AutoX. It's not running, but has a lot of solid parts and is clean and only has a minimal amount of surface rust. Stock stroke 400, TTI headers, Offy tunnel Ram EZ EFI XFI Street upgrade, custome gauges, Hellwig sway bars, FFI 1.14" torsion bars, rollerized Idler are, pitman arm support, Reilly strut rods, Hotchkiss UCA, tie rods, rear leafs. Aluminum 15/16" manual master, 11.75" disk/11x3" drums, US car source subframe connectors and inner front fenderwell supports installed, the rest of the kit included. Problem, rear main is leaking like a sieve and I can't keep it where it's been. Asking 7500 obo, located in Simi Valley,,Ca. I'll be at the CPW Club Spring Fling if you have any questions.More pictures on Google Drive Respond by PM here.

PXL_20240413_190228717.jpg

PXL_20240413_190219627.jpg

PXL_20240413_190159658.jpg

PXL_20240413_190146569.jpg

Automatic transmission.or manual transmission? The rear end is it a factory A body rear? What do you have for the interior? Better pictures of the areas with rust. Thanks

Last edited:
Automatic transmission.or manual transmission? The rear end is if a factory A body rear? What do you have for the interior? Better pictures of the areas with rust. Thanks
Automatic 727 with some upgraded parts, clutches, steels, shift kit, 4.2 lever. The Google drive has a lot more pictures, the interior is gutted, there are seats gauges and door cards. I will NOT deal with shipping or transport. Thanks, Steve

I have seen this car first had and there are some real good parts on it. All this car needs is a direction and bunch of TLC. This car need to go to a good home. Well worth the price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back