Status
Not open for further replies.

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of 3/8 stem 1.6, 1.625, or even 1.65 valves with the long 5.25-5.28 stem for Econo long-valve W2 heads, the "995" version. I purchased a set of NIB heads, valves, and rockers recently, and when I got home I started checking part numbers. Turns out he accidently gave me the std length stainless valves instead of the long ones. He has some long 2.08 valves to exchange for the short ones, but he doesn't have any long exhaust valves. So, before I send the exhaust back for a refund, I figured I'd ask you guys.

The valves I have for a trade, or to sell, are P5249188 1.65 std length valves (4.98 IIRC). New in the box, stainless steel. They retail for $20 or more each, although I have seen them as low as $18. Do the math, cut some cash, and make me an offer. Or get rid of those long stem valves you bought cheap and will never need. Or whatever you can think of. Send me a pm!

never mind...lol

I am too curious to nevermind! lol. I know, I should have checked the part numbers while I was there. I was just too friggin excited, plus it was like a mopar hoarders dream garage.

Honestly, I was hoping you might be one of the FABO members that may be able to help me out! :D :glasses7:

I think these valves can also be used in the Large Port Commando heads. I will probably send all 16 valves back on Monday or Tuesday, if no body has anything they wanna swap. But, I will still be looking for exhaust valves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back